SPECIAL FORMS & OPPORTUNITIES
Name our foal — Order tickets online
1. CLICK HERE AND FILL OUT FORM with how many tickets you want and your contact information.
2. CLICK BELOW TO PAY via PayPal (you can do so as a “guest” using a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account).
The funds raised will benefit Ironstone Farm’s nonprofit programs for children with special needs, veterans who have experienced trauma, cancer survivors and others.
For a gift certificate in any amount, call 978-475-4056.
Ride this summer
You can ride at Ironstone this summer. The summer riding block begins Monday, June 26.
Click the button below for an electronic registration form you can fill out and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIDE THIS SUMMER
Need help or have questions? Email email@example.com or call us at 978-475-4056.
Ironstone Farm Summer Camp
Ironstone Farm offers a week-by-week fun summer camp from June 26 through Aug. 18, teaching horseback riding and related skills to children ages 6 to 16. Our summer camp has sold out each of the last 16 years. Children can come for all-day (9 to 5), morning (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) or afternoon sessions (2 to 5 p.m.).
LEARN MORE ABOUT CAMP
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION FORM YOU CAN PRINT OUT
Sunday Retreats for People Diagnosed with Cancer
Ironstone hosts special retreats for cancer survivors and people diagnosed with cancer. The next retreat is Sunday, April 30. Please contact Ironstone Farm if you are interested in participating. There are a very limited number of spaces available.CLICK FOR FLIER ABOUT RETREATS
Ironstone Farm Veterans Experience
Multi-week program (4 weeks or more, as desired)
Indoor, heated facilities and outdoor areas available. There are also some one-day retreats, held on Sundays.
Registration is required for these Veterans Experiences.
Call 978-475-4056 and a packet will be sent to you.
rider with diagnosis
- 2017 rider packet (everything needed for new riders who have a diagnosis)
- CU emergency release
- CU physician’s approval form
- Fillable riding registration form for summer block, June 26 to Aug. 19, 2017 (for returning riders)
rider without diagnosis
- 2017 rider packet (everything needed for new riders without a diagnosis)
- CU emergency authorization, assumption of risks and liability release form
- Riding registration form for summer block, June 26 to Aug. 19, 2017 (for returning riders). Fill it out and email or return.
BRICK ORDERING INFORMATION
Ironstone Farm has launched its “Brick by Brick” Campaign to raise a significant amount of money for its five-year capital campaign.
Traditional bricks (4×8″) are $125.
Larger bricks (8×8″) are $250.
These laser-engraved bricks can be personalized with a message to pay tribute to special people in your life. The bricks will become a permanent part of Ironstone Farm.
BUY BRICKS ONLINE
VIEW POSSIBLE CLIP ART FOR BRICKS