SPECIAL FORMS & OPPORTUNITIES
For a gift certificate in any amount, call 978-475-4056.
February Vacation Special Programs
Kids and their families can ride, learn to rope, try vaulting or, if experienced, even try out “broom polo” during Massachusetts school vacation week in February.
SEE VACATION-WEEK OPTIONS
GET FILLABLE REGISTRATION FORM
Ironstone Farm Summer Camp
Ironstone Farm offers a week-by-week fun summer camp from June 26 through Aug. 18, teaching horseback riding and related skills to children ages 6 to 16. Our summer camp has sold out each of the last 16 years. Children can come for all-day, morning or afternoon sessions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CAMP
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION FORM YOU CAN PRINT OUT
Early Spring Riding
You can ride in the early spring block, which begins Monday, Feb. 27.
Click the button below for a fillable registration form.
RIDE IN THE EARLY SPRING
Sunday Retreats for People Diagnosed with Cancer
Ironstone hosts special retreats for cancer survivors and people diagnosed with cancer.CLICK FOR FLIER ABOUT RETREATS
Ironstone Farm Veterans Experience
Multi-week program (4 weeks or more, as desired)
Indoor, heated facilities and outdoor areas available. There are also some one-day retreats, held on Sundays.
Registration is required for these Veterans Experiences.
Call 978-475-4056 and a packet will be sent to you.
rider with diagnosis
- 2017 rider packet (everything needed for new riders who have a diagnosis)
- CU emergency release
- CU physician’s approval form
- Printable riding registration form for early spring riding block, Feb. 27 through April 22, 2017 (for returning riders)
rider without diagnosis
- 2017 rider packet (everything needed for new riders without a diagnosis)
- CU emergency authorization, assumption of risks and liability release form
- Printable riding registration form for early spring block, Feb. 27 to April 22, 2017 (for returning riders)
BRICK ORDERING INFORMATION