STEAK FOR YOU, DOLLARS FOR US
Want an easy way to support Ironstone Farm’s programs?
Then put Tuesday, Oct. 7 on your calendar. That’s Ironstone Farm Night at the Longhorn Steakhouse on the Andover/Tewksbury border.
You eat a great meal, and 10 percent of what you spend on food and drink goes to Ironstone Farm’s nonprofit programs. Just present a voucher between 4 and 9 p.m. (The original finish time was 8, but one hour has been added.)
What to do
- Come to Longhorn Steakhouse, 1910 Andover St. (Route 133, Exit 39 off Route 495) between 4 and 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014.
- Present an “Ironstone Farm” voucher (available here to print, and available for pickup at Ironstone Farm).
- Enjoy a great meal and/or drinks.
That’s it! You have a fun night and 10 percent of what you spend comes to us, to support our programs. Only one voucher is needed per party.
Don’t forget the voucher
Click here for a voucher you can print. You can also pick up vouchers at Ironstone Farm, 450 Lowell St. (Route 133), Andover. We’re just one mile down Route 133 from the Longhorn Steakhouse, which is on the Tewksbury/Andover border.
- Get vouchers you can print.
- Visit the Longhorn Steakhouse website.
- See the Longhorn Steakhouse menu.
- Get directions to the Longhorn at 1910 Andover St. (Route 133), Tewksbury.
Fine print stuff: An “Ironstone Farm” voucher must be presented for Challenge Unlimited at Ironstone Farm to receive 10 percent of the sale. This offer is for dine-in only at the Longhorn Steakhouse at 1910 Andover St. (Route 133), Tewksbury. Tax and gratuity are not included.